From Friday 4th April 2022 until mid-July 2022 Auckland Transport will be undertaking construction work close to the SeaLink Kennedy Point ferry terminal on Donald Bruce Road & Alison Road.
The following changes at our terminal will take place;
- Due to the loss of lanes near the terminal, ‘standbys’ cannot be accommodated as the standby lane will be required for customers with pre-purchased tickets.
- Parking near the terminal will not be available.
- Customers are requested to wait in the carpark at the top of the hill, not at the terminal until they're guided by the staff member for their sailing.
- Foot passengers should be picked up and dropped off at the 24-hour carpark at the top of the hill, not at the terminal.
- Drop-off and pick-up of disabled passengers is available near the ramp. Please advise the AT traffic controller at Kennedy Point
- To assist with reducing volumes and congestion SeaLink requests all passenger and vehicle sales and booking changes be made at www.sealink.co.nz or by calling 0800 732 546.
SeaLink appreciates your assistance and tolerance during this period.
- The SeaLink Team