Upload an image of your entry in the form below or drop it into the Waiheke Community Art Gallery.
How do I submit my entry?
Colour me in and either upload an image of your entry in the form below OR drop me into terminals, onboard, or at the Waiheke Community Art Gallery. Remember to include your name and contact details so we can contact the winner!
Where can I get my competition entry?
Download your competition entry above or pick up your chosen picture from a SeaLink ferry or terminal or from the Waiheke Community Art Gallery.
This competition is in collaboration with the Waiheke Community Art Gallery and Waiheke Community Cinema.
*Terms and conditions apply. Seamaster image thanks to Dillon on our KP crew.
The following terms apply to the SeaLink Colouring Competition commenced 1 July, 2020:
This Competition commences on 1 July, 2020 and ends at 5pm on 31st July, 2020 (“Competition Period”).
The ‘children’s colouring competition’ prize winner will receive a SeaLink Waiheke Island return car pass ferry trip including two adult and two child tickets valued at up to $370 (based on fares at the start of the competition period). The winner will also receive two adult and two child movie tickets plus a $10 confectionary voucher to use at the Waiheke Island Community Cinema. Movie bookings are recommended and subject to availability, vouchers are valid for one year from date of issue.
The ‘adult’s colouring competition’ prize winner will receive a SeaLink Waiheke Island return car pass ferry trip including two adult tickets valued at up to $318 (based on fares at the start of the competition period). The winner will also receive a 2 hour session on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon between 2pm-4pm with Waiheke artist Daisy Saiiman at the Ostend Gallery. Canvas size will be A3 painting in acrylics. Offer is valid for 6 months. The session must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Offer is not redeemable for cash.
To enter the competition to win the SeaLink return car pass including two adult and two child tickets to Waiheke Island, movie tickets and confectionary voucher OR the SeaLink return car pass ferry trip including two adult tickets to Waiheke Island and art gallery experience, entrants must attach their coloured in picture as a comment underneath the competition post, upload their picture at sealink.co.nz/colourmein or drop their entry into the Waiheke Community Art Gallery at 2 Korora Road, Oneroa (within the Competition Period).
Information about the Competition and the opportunity to win the SeaLink return car pass including two adult and two child tickets to or from Waiheke Island, movie tickets and confectionary voucher OR the SeaLink return car pass ferry trip including two adult tickets to Waiheke Island and art gallery experience forms part of these terms and conditions. The car must not exceed 5.5m in length. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
Travel to or from Waiheke Island must be taken no later than 31 December, 2020 and excludes public holidays and public holiday weekends.
The prize for the children’s competition is the SeaLink Waiheke Island return car pass including two adult and two child tickets, movie tickets and confectionary voucher and the prize for the adult’s competition is the SeaLink Waiheke Island return car pass including two adult tickets and art gallery experience provided by SeaLink, Waiheke Community Art Gallery and Waiheke Island Community Cinema. Passenger car must be no more than 5.5m in length
The Competition winners will be judged by the Waiheke Community Art Gallery from all valid and correct entries completed and submitted by 31 July, 2020 at 05:00PM.
In the event of a tie, one winner will be randomly drawn from all correct entries and notified within 10 days of the competition ending. In the event that there are no correct entries, the prize will not be awarded.
The winners of the Competition will be judged and the winner(s) will be determined on Tuesday 10 August, 2020 at/or around 12pm at the Waiheke Community Art Gallery located at 2 Korora Road, Oneroa, Waiheke Island, 1081.
General SeaLink Competitions terms and conditions:
- The promoter is SeaLink Travel Group New Zealand Limited ("Promoter”) of 1/36 Sale Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by SeaLink Travel Group New Zealand Limited on its Facebook page and/or other social media channels and/or website (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
- Subject to paragraph 5 of these terms and conditions, entry is open to all New Zealand residents over 18 years of age.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on this webpage, Competition Facebook post and/or other Social Media channel to enter this competition.
- The Competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified on the Competition Facebook post and/or other Social Media channel and/or webpage.
- SeaLink is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- The entry for this Competition is limited to 1 per person who completes the requirements.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone. However, if the winner cannot be contacted within three working days, or the winner is unable to redeem the prize for whatever reason, the entries will be re-drawn.
- No compensation will be payable to a winner who cannot be contacted or who cannot redeem the prize for whatever reason.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Travel arrangements to and from SeaLink ferry terminals do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- Unless explicitly stated in these terms and conditions, all costs incurred by the winner, and any other expenses incurred while redeeming the prize such as (but not limited to) meals, petrol, activity entrance fees and accommodation, will be at the expense of the winner.
- The winner may be required to confirm their agreement to these terms and conditions again before receiving the prize.
- Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that:
- the Competition is administered by the Promoter;
- he or she is providing the information to the Promoter and the Promotor may disclose such information to any third party as required by law; and
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents), will not be liable in any way (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including the loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- The Promoter expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and the Promoter's decision will be final and binding. The Promoter expressly reserves the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to any entrant who the Promoter (in its sole discretion) believes has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected completed entries, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, of a completed entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by the winner as a result of entering the Competition and accepting the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- If the Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the Competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner. The personal information of the winner may be provided to internal and/or external booking teams, Waiheke Community Art Gallery and the Waiheke Community Cinema to assist in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, and prize suppliers and deliverers.
- The personal information of the winner will be stored on a computer and may be used only by SeaLink Travel Group New Zealand Limited and the Waiheke Community Art Gallery for judging the winner.
- Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address set out in paragraph 1 to request access to, or correction of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter.
- If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.
- Other than for the purpose of Clause 21, your personal information will not be passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and/or other Social Media channels.