NOTE: We are not able to book trucks, trailers, concession passes or special promotional fares online.
Waiheke Island Wine and Food
Waiheke Island, commonly referred to as New Zealand’s ‘Island of Wine’ with its maritime climate of hot, dry summers combined with its ancient, stony soils make the island home to many boutique wineries, producing very high quality, unique wines with distinctive varietal character.
We highly recommend that you experience some of the wonderful wines that Waiheke Island has to offer, whether it be visiting a vineyard for a wine tasting, or having a glass at an award-winning restaurant. If you contact us we can organise a wine tour for you that includes wine tastings, jaw-dropping views and commentary on Waiheke Island’s history.
Here are some links to popular vineyards and wineries on Waiheke Island:
- Cable Bay Vineyards Visit Website
- Miro Vineyard Visit Website
- The Goldie RoomVisit Website
- Jurassic Ridge Visit Website
- Kennedy Point Visit Website
- Man O' War Vineyards Visit Website
- Mudbrick Vineyard and Restaurant Visit Website
- Obsidian Visit Website
- Passage Rock Wines Visit Website
- Peacock Sky Vineyard Visit Website
- Poderi Crisci Visit Website
- Saratoga Estate Visit Website
- Stonyridge Vineyard Visit Website
- Te Motu Vineyard Visit Website
- Te Whau Vineyard Visit Website
- Wild On Waiheke Visit Website
- View East Vineyard Visit Website