Great Barrier - Sponsorship
Please note we will not be fulfilling any sponsorship requests for the months of December 2016 and January 2017.
To make a submission the following application dates need to apply as all sponsorship monies will be allocated at the start of the company financial year. Requests will not be able to be reviewed until the submission date week.
Submission date: 31 May 2017
Next submission date: 30 November 2017
Primary areas of support
• Community – support for community projects that add real value to society and benefit those in greatest need.
• Health & Safety – support for organisations that provide health and wellbeing services and that promote safe behaviour.
• Natural Environment – support to protect and enhance the land, waterways, flora and fauna of the Hauraki Gulf.
Eligibility must fall within the identified areas of support above. SeaLink does not provide support for:
• Individuals and organisations eligible for nationally funded social programs and/or special fares
• Commercial, for-profit businesses
• Religious or political organisations
How to apply
Prior to making a submission, please read our Sponsorship Policy. Requests for travel sponsorship can be made by completing the Application for Sponsorship form and return your request to SeaLink by the dates below using one of the following methods;
• Mail to Marketing Team, SeaLink Travel Group, PO Box 90-543, Auckland 1142
All requests received in writing or by email will be acknowledged. Please be aware due to the large volume of sponsorship requests we receive, not all requests will be accepted. Processing and a response will take a minimum of 10 working days after submission date.
Sponsored Organisations & Events
Aotea Family Support Group